It’s challenging to meet ever-growing demand for public health informatics, to organize data that can be shared among a wide range of partners and to develop programs that can adequately address equity issues.
Metopio expedites data requests, decreases inefficiencies and empowers organizations to partner on critical public health and economic development issues through interactive data sharing and insights.
- Public health informatics
- Flexible data curation
- Geographically bound atlas for effective data sharing
- Site location and economic insights
- Research resource
- Interactive community health needs assessments (CHNA)
- Tracking community health improvement plans (CHIP)
- Strategic planning and program design
- Equity assessments and dashboards
- Grant funding and reporting
- Legislative analysis and insights
Make better decisions with better data
We’re making it easy to find data on any place and population, put it into context, and then visualize the findings in ways just about anyone can understand. We’re building the tools so you can use data to tell stories that can effect change.
Explore who we are, how we work, and why we’re doing it.