Metopio delivers powerful, award-winning technology to meet CDC data modernization goals while also making your life easier as an epidemiologist. We enhance your data sharing capacity today and get you ready to scale for the future. Metopio provides data and analytics capabilities that can be put in the hands organizations, teams and the community who can use it to understand and change the world for the better.
We’ve done this with public health departments across the country. Chicago’s Health Atlas recently won a Smart 50 Award for Innovative Interactive Data Platform. It’s revolutionary because now you can build your own atlas with Metopio’s technology in weeks not months or years.
“Our data strategy is focused on transparency, accountability, and accessibility. I’m proud that the Chicago Health Atlas is the primary vehicle for achieving those goals.”
Director of Epidemiology from the Chicago Department of Public Health.
Metopio empowers epidemiologists to:
- Harness more data instantly by adding over 1,000 health and SDOH topics from local, state and federal datasets topics to your curated data library
- Focus on analyzing and applying data by eliminating time spent cleaning or chasing datasets
- Overcome data siloes with standardized data formats, interoperability protocols, and secure data exchange platforms that promote the integration of multi-source data on the atlas.
- Run advanced analytics faster than ever to identify the complex relationships and interactions that contribute to public health challenges in real-time
- Create intuitive and interactive data visualizations like charts, tables, maps, sentiment analysis, regression builder, spatial joins, and much more
- Enhance understanding and decision-making by conveying complex information in a user-friendly format with policymakers, healthcare professionals, and the public
Metopio in Action for Epidemiologists
Never chase datasets again
Harness Big Data by adding over 1,000 topics instantly to your Atlas workspace. No more cleaning, curating or chasing. From the moment you log in, Metopio provides you with the local, state and federal datasets you need to understand disease risk factors, transmission, community context and more.
Overcome data siloes
With standardized data formats, interoperability protocols, and secure data exchange platforms, epidemiologists can overcome the challenges of siloed datasets and promote the integration of multi-source data on the atlas. One of the CDC’s data modernization initiative pillars is collaboration and data sharing among agencies and other stakeholders. The atlas gets you there today and is made to scale.
Run advanced analytics on the fly
Identify the complex relationships and interactions that contribute to public health challenges in real-time. The Atlas comes with prebuilt tools to do descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics. Get answers with our regression builder or easy-to-use maps, charts and tables. See how you rank, develop a sentiment analysis, create spatial joins and more.
Visualize data and communicate
The Atlas is best-in-class for creating intuitive and interactive data visualizations. Enhance understanding and decision-making by conveying complex information in a user-friendly format with policymakers, healthcare professionals, and the general public. The flexible interface allows you to customize each according to your brand to generate and share the reports you need.