We've set out to help anyone and everyone feel like a data expert.
Simply put, better decisions can be made with better data. That’s why we make tools that make it simple to curate, analyze, and visualize data.
With Metopio, you can find data on any place and population, put it into context, and then visualize the findings in ways just about anyone can understand.
About that name
μετά + τόπος
meta + topos
beyond + place
Like its name–stemming from two Greek words–Metopio helps you go beyond your current understanding of a place and those who live there.
We built Metopio to illustrate the complexity around us, liberate data that is currently stuck in spreadsheets and tell stories through easy visualizations and powerful analytics that require no prior training.
Discover deep insights and plan meaningful actions for places and populations that matter to you and your organization.
What We're Building
We help organizations explore places and populations, discover insights and plan meaningful actions through our Atlas and Analytics tools
Visualize & Activate with Atlas
Atlas powers collaboration, streamlines decision making–all to improve outcomes–via a cloud-based, customizable data sharing platform
Access preloaded datasets that are presentation ready and regularly updated from one super intuitive interface. Upload your own data simply, too. Flexible tools help you confidently use data to ask a question, test ideas, and get attention
Metopio is a rapidly growing analytics startup that makes it ridiculously easy to understand places and populations, discover insights, and plan meaningful actions.
Current Roles available - Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager for Fast-Growing Startup
One of Metopio’s core promises to our customers is that our platform makes it ridiculously easy to explore, visualize, and share data so everyone can take a data-driven approach to making the world a better place. And . . . you can help us spread the word and make an impact!
We’re looking for an experienced, results-oriented marketing professional to plan and execute lead generation programs to fill our sales pipeline. You should be highly analytical and measurement-driven, focusing marketing resources in the areas that provide the best ROI using Hubspot’s CRM tools. To be successful, the ideal candidate would have knowledge of healthcare, public health or economic development or a background in data science.
This position will build on a basic brand foundation to elevate brand awareness and build dynamic, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns including email marketing, content development, webinars and other lead nurturing tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of quality marketing leads. You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing the overall marketing strategy to generate qualified leads for the sales funnel most cost-effectively
- Generating communications including writing social media and blog posts, emails, website copy, press releases and other collateral as necessary
- Creating automated programs to capture and nurture existing web traffic
- Measuring the lead and customer acquisition cost for each marketing channel to produce leadership reports and help manage the marketing budget to maximize ROI
- Staying current and analyzing industry trends, market conditions, and assisting with competitive analysis to identify new opportunities
- Managing and organizing Metopio participation in conferences, events and key speaking engagements
Above all, we need someone who is motivated to ask and answer questions, comfortable setting and achieving goals while managing to a budget, constantly iterates and is invested in developing the Metopio brand. As the Marketing Manager, you will become the resident expert on segmentation, messaging and metrics.
A successful candidate would be motivated, well-organized, results-oriented, willing to learn as well as tactful, dependable, and professional.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations or marketing from an accredited institution, or any combination of training and experience which meets the desired knowledge skills and abilities.
- 3+ years of experience with B2B online marketing programs, with a focus on generating qualified marketing and sales leads
- Tech-savvy, with an ability to stay current with marketing technologies including Hubspot, marketing automation, web analytics; html and WordPress a plus
- Expertise with a wide variety of lead generation tactics, including SEO, email marketing, content marketing, thought leadership and social media
- Able to take a data-driven approach to evaluate and meet marketing target goals
- Excellent verbal communication, business writing, copywriting skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing strategic, tactical and analytical responsibilities, prioritizing multiple requests with limited supervision
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, dependable and professional
- Software industry experience, particularly Saas, a plus
What we provide
This is a full-time job. We provide competitive compensation and very high growth potential. We have an open, transparent culture that esteems diversity of background and mindset, and you will be a core part of the team. Starting with basic brand fundamentals, you will be building a successful program that elevates Metopio in the marketplace and helps drive qualified leads into the sales channel. We prefer for the position be located in our Chicago office but will consider candidates working remotely who are currently authorized to work in the United States.
Diversity at Metopio
Metopio is committed to diversity and welcomes applications from under-represented group members. Metopio believes that a diverse workforce helps the company realize its full potential and that we benefit from the creativity and innovation that results when people who bring different experiences, perspectives and cultures work together.
Metopio believes all employees should be treated with dignity and respect. Metopio does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran’s status or other non-merit factors. It is company policy to comply with all applicable national, state, and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your CV
- A short cover letter (an email is fine) explaining your experience related to position description